|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YZ23B
- Specification: CE FDA
- HS Code: 9018500000
- Trademark: New Vision
- Origin: China
YZ23B Synoptophore is an ophthalmic instrument designed with optical, mechanical and electrical technology, which can be applied in diagnosing and treating various binocular functions, such as strabismus, amblyopia, diplopia, heterophoria, etc.
1. Diagnosis and treatment combined with the functions of simultaneous perception, fusion, stereopsis, red reflex and after-image.
2. Equipped with a pair of Haidingers Brush and 20 pairs of pictures with different functions.
3. Using transflective reflector in the design of viewing system to facilitate the user to observe ocular position.
4. Using advanced LED light in the illumination with even illumination, low heat and long service life.
5. Pictures designed by new technology are anti-broken and has long service life.
6. Manual or automatic coruscation with accurate frequency and various type is at user's option.
7. Optional pictures are provided for quantitative measuring of stereopsis acuity (40"~1000").
|Diameter of Field||≥56mm|
|Red Light||λ = 640nm coruscation system|
|Left and right tubes rotate around vertical axis||converging 50°, diverging 40°|
|Left and right tubes rotate around horizontal axis||±30°|
|Pictures of left and right can be moved up and down according optical axis||±10Δ|
|Pictures of left and right rotate around optical axis||±20°|
|Darkroom Illumination||LED bulb with symmetry design|
|Adjustable Haidingers Brush||50~100 round/minute|
|Coruscation Form||manual or automatic|
|Automatic Coruscation Frequency||10-Steps, 30~300 times/minute|
|Range of Automatic Coruscation ( each cycle)||1/4 on 3/4 off, 1/2 on 1/2 off, 3/4 on 1/4 off|
|Type of Automatic Coruscation||Left and right can be turned on or off at the same time|
Left and right can be turned on or off alternatively
One on and the other off
One on or off while the other can be turned on or off