Keeler Pulsair Portable Tonometer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Trademark: NEW VISION
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 90185000
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package
- Origin: China
• Non-contact measurement of Intra-Ocular Pressure (IOP).
• Hand unit operation allowing IOP to be taken on virtually any patient.
• Portability for domiciliary work or easy transport between different
locations, using the rechargeable battery option.
• An automatic averaging system which displays the running average of
• Automatic 30+ mode for reading high IOP.
• A non event or bad event detector to advise when the Pulsair EasyEye
has fired but has been unable to take a reading because, for instance,
the patient has blinked at the wrong moment.
• A built in printer to supply you with a record of the reading taken for
Console dimensions 355 x 305 x 205 mm (14 x 12 x 8 inches)
Hand Unit dimensions 265 x 115 x 40 mm (10.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches)
Console weight 3.18kg (7lb), 4.0kg inc. battery (8.8lb)
Hand Unit weight 0.887 kg (1.95 lb.)
Calibrated range 7 to 50 mm Hg
Displayed accuracy ± 1 mm Hg
Displayed scale Direct in mm Hg
Length of umbilical cord 2.0 m / 6'6"
Complies with EN 60601 class II, type BF.
(Type BF definition as type B but
with isolated or floating applied parts)
Power Supply Unit
Power input 30 VA
Input voltage 100, 110, 120, 220, 240 V - Note: ± 10%
Input frequency 50/60 Hz